Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I for one hope you learn to spell by tomorrow

strong advice, Shandell. Although I don't think that's going to help the spelling.

So I really hate myself for doing this, because I can't stand being a facebook spelling snob, but...fuck it. I am.

When you spell 'better' as 'beta' and 'by' as 'buy', I think that recovering from a mild viral illness is the least of your worries. More to the point, when you have friends who are similarly predisposed to poor spelling (I'm  making huge assumptions from the name, but I don't fucking care) then I think that...yes, that virus really isn't that bad.

So, muchos apologies for my hideous judgemental bitchiness, but for the love of all that is holy, learn to freaking spell, people. Because poor spelling makes katey cry.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I sympathise. I tend to physically cringe rather than cry though.

    ReplyDelete