Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sometimes I put my dog on my shoulder and walk around like a pirate...

Because I figure if this whole academic pursuit thing doesn't work out, piracy is still a real and viable career move.
Particularly if I can replace my obligatory shoulder parrot with one of my dogs, like re-purposing but with pets and careers, right?

From this blog, which has nothing to do with my chosen career path
So I have been crocheting little granny stars using this glorious pattern  . I adore them - very quick and easy, I did 3 in the car on the way to touch footy last night (I wasn't driving) and then 4 in the car on the way home. Clearly having a beer after running around (or at least, feigning running around) is good for crochet productivity!

1 comment:

  1. I have one thing to say:
    http://ourobourosangel.deviantart.com/#/d3476nf

    ReplyDelete