Tuesday, October 12, 2010

If 'snood' is cute baby word for 'pooed' then this picture makes a whole lot more sense

Snood Headband from All Free Crochet
Don't get me wrong, I like fun, kooky crochet patterns. Even fun crochet patterns to wear in your hair (well, not my hair, because it's way too cool and stylish for something that resembles a gigantic turd, but I digress)... what I don't understand is how this, a snood, is somehow synonymous with 'fun' and 'looks great' and not, hmmm... 'fucking ugly' and 'omfg'...

but that's just me. Maybe if it wasn't poo brown I would have a different opinion.


no... wait...

Even in romantic sepia (which, let's face it, makes EVERYTHING look good -- especially those old timey photos from theme parks!) it still looks strange!


picture from here
but that could just be because the woman wearing it is a man, I don't know.


At any rate, I think I'll stick to crocheting granny squares for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment